The NMA Annual Conference will be held in-person (conditions permitting) On Oct 6-8 in Virginia City. (As always, we will have an welcome event and get-together Tuesday night, Oct 5, as well.)
The theme this year is “We’re Back: Connecting to our Communities”.
Our Conference Committee is hard at work planning the event, and more information will be coming soon.
Call for Proposals
We are looking for session proposals. If you are interested in presenting, please send a proposal to Garrett Barmore at email@example.com. Your proposal should include the following information:
- Name of presenter(s)
- Phone Number of primary contact
- Email of primary contact
- Job Title(s) (optional)
- Museum affiliation(s) (optional)
- Format of session i.e. panel, lecture, demonstration, etc.
- Title of Session
- Short description of Session. No more than 200 words.
- Would you prefer a 60 or 90 minute slot?
Proposals must be received by August 15.
Nevada Museum Association is offering two scholarships to attend the October 6-8, 2021 annual conference in Virginia City, Nevada. Scholarships will cover registration fees, workshop costs, and hotel rooms! To focus funds on the professional development and need, only students, volunteers, and part-time museum professionals are encouraged to apply. Submit the following information by August 15, 2021, to Garrett J Barmore at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email address & phone number:
- Are you a student, volunteer, or part-time employee?
- What institution(s) are you affiliated with?
- How will you benefit from attending the NMA 2021 annual meeting?
- Why should you receive a scholarship?